Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is a rewind, where you can do a topic you missed or a topic you want to do again. I chose Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World
(outside the book) because I missed it the first time.
Basically, these are all the book couples I ship, in no particular order. :D
1. Clary and Jace (The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare)
This couple has the best banter ever. And after five books of EVERY SINGLE THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG happening, the fact that their relationship still survives is kind of amazing.
2. Noah and Mara (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)
I can't even form words about how much I love this romance.
3. Macy and Wes (The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen)
Pretty much any couple Sarah Dessen ever writes would make it in the real world because she writes the best couples ever and is a genius.
4. Annabel and Owen (Just Listen by Sarah Dessen)
Again, Sarah Dessen = genius.
5. Hazel and Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green)
two are so perfect I can't even handle it. Everything about their
relationship is so realistic. They have really good moments and really bad moments, and they go through so much together. There is no doubt in my mind that they'd make it
outside the book.
6. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter series by JK Rowling)
7. Tris and Four (Divergent series by Veronica Roth)
I think the relationship between these two is one of the best relationships in YA today. They are partners, equals, and I like that neither one is constantly swooning over the other. It's extremely realistic and healthy, while still being incredibly romantic.
8. Cassel and Lila (The Curse Workers series by Holly Black)
After all the crap these two characters have been through in this series, they deserve to be the happiest couple in the entire world.
9. Anna and St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins)
Remember when I said Sarah Dessen is a genius? So is Stephanie Perkins. This is one of my favorite couples ever.
10. Lola and Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins)
I just really want to fall in love with a boy next door and have him love me back and be happy forever. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?
And I'm going to do 11 instead of 10 because I can't narrow it down.
11. Magnus and Alec (The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare)
I love both of these characters so much and I just think their romance is the most adorable thing ever. The sparkly warlock and the demon hunter. :D
What couples in YA do you ship? Let me know below!
Also, leave links to your Top Ten Tuesday posts in the comments so I can check them out!