Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rachel's BEA Book Haul

Hi guys! So the three of us talked all about the books we got from BEA in this post, but since that post only covered the highlights, I thought I'd share with you my full book haul. I ended up with so many books that I had so many things to say about, so I filmed two separate videos. The following videos are parts one and two of my BEA book haul. They're really long (like 20 minutes each!), which I am sorry about, but I wanted to share details about each book and tell everyone why I'm excited about them instead of just showing you the books. :D




If you attended BEA: what are the most exciting books you picked up? If you did not attend BEA: which of the above books are you eagerly anticipating? Let me know down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment