Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Today's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island.

1.
A notebook- So I can write my own books to entertain myself!

2. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray- Maybe I can learn some survival skills from a ton of beauty queens trapped on a deserted island?

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Again, I think I could learn some survival skills from Katniss. :D

4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
9. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I think most people would agree that this series can be read over and over and over without getting old or boring.

My list is completely dominated by Harry Potter, and I regret nothing. :D

What do you think of my choices? Let me know in the comments!

And leave links to your Top Ten Tuesday posts so I can check them out!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment