Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is a freebie, so you can pick whatever topic you want. Since it's November, I'm quite busy with NaNoWriMo, which means I have less time for reading. As soon as November is over, I plan on curling up on the couch with a blanket and a huge stack of books. Here's my list of Top Ten Books I Want To Read After NaNoWriMo.
1. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins- I've been wanting to read this for FOREVER, but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm pretty sure I'll have to reread the first book to refresh my mind before I dive into the sequel, which is totally fine with me because the first book was awesome.
2. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray- I read the first book over a year ago and loved it, but for whatever reason, never read the rest of the series. So I want to reread the first book and then read the other two.
3. The Casual Vacany by JK Rowling- I HAVE TO KNOW IF THIS IS ANY GOOD.
4. Burn for Burn by Siobhan Vivian and Jenny Han- I got this for my birthday (thanks Megan!), and I can't wait to start it!
5. The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan- I read the first book over the summer and loved it. But I think I might wait until Christmas break to read the rest of the books, so I can sit down and read the whole series back to back.
6. Feedback by Robison Wells- I thought Variant was amazing, so I'm really excited to find out what happens next in the sequel. I feel like Variant doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's such a great book!
7. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto- This is another book that I got for my birthday (from Megan, who says it's awesome) and it sounds really good.
8. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab- I've had this one sitting on my shelf for quite awhile now, and I've heard such good things about it!
9. Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates- The summary is pretty mysterious, so I'm not exactly sure what it's about. But for some reason I have this feeling that I'm going to love it.
10. Over You by Emma McLaughlin- I haven't seen too many reviews of this, so I don't really know what to expect, but it sounds like a fun and quick read.
I can't wait till December so I can read all of these. :D
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Let me know below!
And leave links to your Top Ten Tuesday posts, of course!