Monday, February 10, 2014

Kelly Oram Valentine's Day Sale

I've recently discovered a new-to-me author named Kelly Oram. So far, I've read two of her books, The Avery Shaw Experiment and V is for Virgin, and really enjoyed both of them. I'm surprised I've never heard of Kelly Oram before, because her books all seem like they're right up my alley. I'm a huge fan of contemporary romances, and lo and behold, Kelly Oram writes contemporary romances (among other things)!


This week, as a Valentine's Day celebration, Kelly Oram is having a sale on her books! Valentine's Weekend, from Friday, February 14th to Sunday, February 16th, you can buy any of her ebooks on Amazon for just $0.99! So I think you should all channel your inner Macklemore and purchase yourself some cheap books. (But [BLEEP], it was ninety-nine cents!)

Relevant GIF is relevant.
I myself will be purchasing quite a few books during this sale, and I'm excited to dive into more of Kelly Oram's stories. If you're new to Kelly Oram and are looking for a recommendation, I think The Avery Shaw Experiment is a good book to start with. :) It was my first Kelly Oram book, and I adored it.

So, to recap: awesome sale! Good books! Low prices!


And that's not all! In addition to the book sale, Kelly Oram is hosting Battle of the Book Boyfriends on her blog and various other blogs (like ours, duh). There will be cute fictional boys involved, not to mention a bunch of giveaways! Head on over to Kelly Oram's blog for more information. (My Battle of the Boyfriends post will be up toward the end of the week.)




Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I hope you all snuggle up on the couch with a good romance book on Valentine's Day (because who needs a date/significant other? not me!). And if you haven't found the perfect romance book to drown your I'm-single-again-on-Valentine's-Day woes, then you should head on over to Amazon and pick yourself out a Kelly Oram book. Come on, you cannot beat a $0.99 book!


*all the GIFs are from tumblr.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment