Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sarah Dessen Read/Reread Challenge

So, you guys might know by now that I am a HUGE fan of Sarah Dessen. She is my favorite author ever, and her books are what made me discover my love of writing. I have read all of her books several times, and they are really what made me love YA.
My sister and I went to one of her signings two years ago and it was literally the best day of my entire life.

Anyway, so yes, Sarah Dessen is pretty awesome. You know who else is awesome? The girls over at I Eat Words. It's one of my favorite blogs. So when I heard they were starting a Sarah Dessen Read/Reread Challenge, I was obviously very excited.

They've decided that everyone participating is going to read one Sarah Dessen book a month, and at the end, we'll all chat about it. The book for February is Just Listen.

If you've never read a Sarah Dessen book before, this might be a great chance for you to finally do that. You can participate in whatever months you want to, and read the books along with everyone else.

I'm excited to read all my favorite Sarah Dessen books again, and I hope to see many people falling in love with her books for the first time. I'm not sure if I'll be rereading a book EVERY month because life and too little time and all that, but I'll try to read as many as I can and chat with everyone else at the end. :)

You can find out more information about the challenge here.

-Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I'M DOING THIS TOO. You already know this, but yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got to meet her! I'm so excited for Just Listen, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete