Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Books of 2012 (Part 2)

Here's the second part of our vlog! We talk about more of our favorite books of 2012.

(Also, sorry this video is so long. Can you believe that the orginial version was something like 26 minutes? Yeah, we like to ramble a lot. :P)

Happy New Year, everyone! There are a ton of 2013 book releases we're crazy excited for, not to mention THE CITY OF BONES MOVIE! *dances* Oh, and Catching Fire, too. :)

What are some of the book-related things you're excited for this year? Let us know below!

1 comment:

  1. Teenagers rock and YA books are awesome.. that is all I have to say. :)

    Actually, no, I also wanted to say that your vlogs are really good, you should continue to make these on top of your rambles.

    I can't believe you had 21 top books of 2012! I didn't know you could do that.. that's totally cheating. I cut down my favourite books of 2012 to 3. Yeah, 3! ;)

    Sadie @ Lyrics.

    (PS. I should probably read The Fault in Our Stars soon...)

    ReplyDelete