So there's something in my life that I've been obsessing over lately....
MY TO-BE-READ PILE.
There are a whole bunch of books that I have every intention to read. But unfortunately, some of them just keep getting pushed down toward the bottom of the TBR pile. And that makes me sad. *makes sad face*
Here are the top books on my TBR pile right now. These are the books I've had for years/months/weeks/days/hours and want to read SO SO BAD, but they are sadly being neglected and/or I just got them like five seconds ago. I HAVE THE BEST INTENTIONS THOUGH. I PROMISE I WILL READ THEM SOON. ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
But I don't really know what to read first or anything, so I'd appreciate your help. :) (Link goes to Goodreads page)
1. THE REST OF THE LUXE SERIES by Anna Godberson- I read the first book a few months ago, and LOVED it. I have the next three sitting there just waiting to be read, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I have no idea why.
2. Possess by Gretchen McNeil- This has been sitting on my shelf for quite awhile. Love the cover, love watching Gretchen's videos on YA Rebels. I will probably love the book too.
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack- I have heard amazing things about this for so long. Hopefully I actually read it soon!
4. Born Wicked- by Jessica Spotswood- I bought a signed copy of this the other day and it looks really awesome and amazing.
5. Legend by Marie Lu- I bought a signed copy of this too. I have been wanting to read this for quite awhile because it seems like it will be epic.
6. Entwined by Heather Dixon- Two words: Pretty. Cover.
7. Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson- Like I said, I loved the first Luxe book. So I definitely am looking forward to another series by Anna Godberson.
8. Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr- This was given to me and it seems really interesting. The cover is really pretty and I love the title.
9. Partials by Dan Wells- I've heard a lot of buzz about this lately and am really curious to see what everyone's talking about.
10. Blood Red Road by Moira Young- I purchased this book in June of last year. WHY THE HELL HAVE I NOT READ IT YET?
11. The Maze Runner by James Dashner- I know there are three books and a prequel on the way and so I'm very much behind on this series, but I am determined to catch up!
12. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey- I've heard mixed things about this, but the summary caught my attention. As did the cover. (On a side note: I am kind of obsessed with every cover that HarperTeen does. They are all so pretty and awesome.)
13. Scored by Lauren McLaughlin- This sounds so good. When I read the summary I was like AHHH I NEED TO READ THIS NOW!! And then, you know, I didn't. But I really really want to!
(Okay, I just bought some more books .. *hangs head in shame* So I have to read these too...)
14. Graceling by Kristen Cashore- I feel so ostracized when everyone talks about this book and I've never even read it, so I am very much looking forward to finally reading it.
15. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley- I have been wanting to read this for months! And now I finally have a copy! Yay!
16. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl- Another book that makes me feel ostracized that I haven't read it yet. I mean, there's gonna be a movie! I need to get a move on!
And that is all of them. (Except the books I plan on
Oh and if you made it to the end of this ridiculously long post, THANK YOU! You are my new best friend. *makes matching friendship bracelets* *does secret BFF handshake* *smiles creepily*