Monday, March 5, 2012

IMM #2 (Rachel)

In My Mailbox is an internet meme hosted by The Story Siren.
Over the past few weeks, I have acquired quite a lot of books. These are all the books I got within a pretty short period of time, which is A LOT for me. Especially considering that I am supposed to be on a book buying ban...OOPS.

LOOK AT THE PRETTY BOOKS.


I've been wanting to read this for so long now. I'm so glad I finally have a copy. And, okay, just look at the cover. It is beyond awesome!






 There is a lot of buzz about this book lately, considering it's being made into a movie and all. So I thought I'd pick it up. It sounds amazing, and everyone seems to like it, so hopefully I'll like it too.

 
I just started reading this book (about 100 pages in) and so far it's really good!




 

This book sounds so good. I mean, it won the freaking Printz Award. AND the Morris Award. I can't wait to read it.




This book is the sequel to Wither, and I LOVED it. It is beyond amazing! Read my ramble here.




 


 The sequel to Delirium. I've already read this, too, and holy crap I can't even put my feelings about it into words. That being said, I'll attempt to put a ramble up soon!





 

This book sounds amazing, and when I found a signed copy, I knew I had to buy it. I can't wait to read it!





 

I found a signed copy of this too, and I've heard nothing but great things about it. I am very excited to start reading it.





 

The Evernight Series is one of my favorite series of all time, so I am freaking out about the this companion novel. Balthazar has always been one of my favorite characters in the series, so I have high hopes for this book.


 

 There's been a lot of buzz about this lately and it sounds really interesting. I'm curious to see what I think of it.





 

I haven't read anything by Melissa Marr, but apparently this book is a collection of short stories and it sounds really cool. Also, the cover is freaking gorgeous!


 

This is one of those books that I feel like EVERYONE has read except for me. I am determined to change that!




 

I've already read Where She Went multiple times. This is one of my favorite books ever, and I FINALLY bought my own copy.


 

Another book I've already read. I borrowed it from Megan originally, but I love it so much that I had to get a copy for myself.


  
  

Maureen Johnson is one of my favorite authors. I've read and loved each and every one of her books. So I decided to finally buy the ones that I didn't already own. Now I have all of her books. :)

 









Since I've purchased all these books, I have officially run out of room on my bookshelves. But that's fine with me. There are far worse things than having too many books! 

Did you get any good books lately? Have you read any of the books I just got? Let me know in the comments!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment